July 03, 2006

The Flickr Monthly Scavenger Hunt - July

I've been very lax with my attempts to get all the items in the flickr monthly scavenger hunt lately so I thought I'd better pull my socks up a bit and go for it in July. After all, the sun is shining and summer has arrived with a vengance so there's no excuse not to get out and about and play with a camera. I'm aiming for a full house, for the first time, this month - so watch this space.

Here's this months challenge, if you want to see all the entries just go to the flickr monthly scavenger hunt group.

Here goes...

1. 37
2. Blue Sky Thinking
3. Childrens book from the library
4. Deep
5. Evil
6. Flyer
7. Grave
8. Hot pink
9. Jumping
10. Loud
11. Most exotic animal for your location
12. Oh, what a tangled web we weave...
13. Pest
14. Road sign with wildlife on it
15. Silhouette
16. Stare
17. That should have been thrown out looooong ago
18. Think
19. Walking on air
20. Yawn

No comments: